Category:Success In Business Sales Marketing Management Leadership Family Business Executive Coaching Entrepreneur Business Management Business General
So how do you stay connected with your clients during the summer? Many business owners tend to slack off their marketing efforts during the hottest months of the year. Choosing to connect with clients during June, July, and August may bring you some sweet rewards. Here are a few ways you might celebrate the summer with your clients.
- Send a specially designed note or email to all your clients. Many remember to thank their client base in December or sometimes in January when celebrating the end of the year, or the beginning of a new one. June is the mid-year mark on the calendar and a great time to say THANK YOU!
- Show up at community events and invite a client to attend with you. There are many events throughout Colorado Springs that alow you to connect with your clients in new ways as you work alongside them helping others. Walk through the crowds and get to know your neighbors. You may also want to join in with others and sponsor an event, or if they budget allows, host a community event yourself.
- Provide a “Summer Camp” workshop. Whether it’s a paid event or a marketing venture, offer to share a skill, talent, or other type of knowledge with clients with a summer camp theme.
- Take the heat of the summer holiday and Host a BBQ. More people can attend and it is a relaxed time of the year. Use your office or a place at a park. Invite your clients to join you for a no host BBQ, it's a fun way to connect with clients and prospects.
- Fast and Fun Ice Cream Socials. July is National Ice Cream month. If you want to be really fun and spontaneous, Tweet or Email that you will be at a specific ice cream parlor for the next 20 minutes and you will pay for the first 10 people who show up!
Whatever you choose to do this summer, be creative. People tend to be happier in the summer, there is more daylight to enjoy, and a great deal of opportunity to be found. You just have to jump in and not be afraid to make a splash!