Category:Business Coaching Business Management Executive Coaching Leadership Management Profitability Success In Business
What is an executive coach and why would I want one?
Advance a career.
Transform a company.
Achieve incredible results.
With Executive Coaching all this is possible. Plus more.
For executives who want to take their career to the next level – certified practicing executive coaching can get you there.
So why executive coaching for your organization?
In business, the only thing that really counts is results. Executive coaching promises to deliver results within a relatively short span of time.
High achievers continually deliver results and they do it by performing at their best each and every day.
In today’s dynamic business world, these high achievers also need the guidance, support and motivation of an executive coach to accomplish this.
Peak performance is based on a few key factors, and no matter what business you may be in, the fact is:
• High performing executives achieve more
• High performing teams deliver more
• High performing companies make more profits and enjoy more market share.
All this is made possible through executive coaching.
How can you leverage your current skills, experience and resources in today’s fast-paced economy? How can you stay competitive in an increasingly competitive business world? How can you remain a top performer in a top performing company?
The answer is simple –by using the services of an executive coach.
So how do I pick one? How do I know they can really help?
Here are 4 tips for choosing an executive coach:
- What is their track record? Who have they helped and what measurable results have occurred due to the coaching. If there are no measurable results, then find a coach that can provide them.
- Do they have a system that will help you get the result YOU want? This about you and your results, not the results the coach wants. A good coach will coach you to achieving clarity on where you want to go. They will provide you the education you need, help you implement what you learned and hold you accountable to the results
- Do you fit you? Not every coach can results with every person. Every person has a personality and becomes motivated by different styles. A good coach will alter their style to fit the individual, yet not all coaches have that gift. Make sure it is a good fit to what will ensure the right results are achieved.
- Do they practice what they preach? Is their business growing? What do their goals look like – are they willing to share them with you? Do they have a coach (if they believe in coaching, yet don’t have a coach how good are they)? What have they learned in the last month? What are they reading? Make sure the answers to these questions and others fit with where you want to go and what you want to accomplish.
If you have any questions – give me a call – I will help you find the right coach for you.